About Community Budget Advisory Committees
Community Budget Advisory Committees (CBACs) are groups of community members that review and make recommendations on county departmental budgets and operations.
CBACs are one of the key ways that the county receives community input on its budget priorities. CBAC volunteers hear directly from department directors and other staff about the county’s programs and services. Together, they make recommendations to the Board of Commissioners about how Multnomah County can best use its resources to serve the community.
CBAC Recommendations on Fiscal Year 2023 Budget
CBACs Speak contains all of the recommendations made by the Community Budget Advisory Committees
- CBACs Speak FY2023 (4.3 MB)
- Central CBAC (629.11 KB)
- Department of Community Justice (633.61 KB)
- Department of Community Services (612.48 KB)
- Department of County Human Services (623.86 KB)
- Departments of County Assets & Management (788.8 KB)
- Health Department (641.94 KB)
- Library (599.88 KB)
- Multnomah County District Attorney (478.67 KB)
- Multnomah County Sheriff's Office (1.07 MB)
- Non-Departmental (638.02 KB)
Providing Your Input on the Budget
Multnomah County is hosting three virtual public hearings, on May 18th, May 25th and June 1st from 6pm to 8pm.
Visit the Multnomah County Budget Office website to learn more.