The RFPQ is intended for community based organizations, non-profit organizations, public charter schools, private schools, and center-based preschool providers who have multiple locations OR who are licensed for 100 or more children. Preschool for All slots allocated through this process will begin in September 2023.
The RFPQ will open on July 22, 2022 and close on September 15, 2022.
In order to respond to the RFPQ:
- Please register as a supplier in Multco Marketplace. This will help you get updated information about the proposal and access to the Question and Answer Board. Registering as a supplier means you are interested in learning more, but does not commit you to responding to the proposal.
- Find the event at the Multnomah County Bids and Proposals Website (it will be posted on July 22).
- Review and follow all submission instructions in the Multco Marketplace Sourcing Event before the event closes.
Complete event details are provided in the Buyer Attachments and will be discussed at the PreProposal Conferences. There will be two optional PreProposal RFPQ Conferences to be held via Google Meet. The meetings will cover the same content, so it will not be necessary to attend more than one session. These meetings will be specific to this RFPQ for large centers, community-based organizations, private schools, and public charter schools.
- PreProposal 1 will be held: Thursday, July 28 at 10:00AM, the link to the video conference is: http://meet.google.com/xep-boea-ymn You may also join by phone: (US) +1 651-447-4296 PIN: 706 462 975#
- PreProposal 2 will be held: Thursday, July 28 at 5:00PM, the link to the video conference is: https://meet.google.com/cou-wtjs-xvy You may also join by phone: (US) +1 513-486-4936 PIN: 526 106 626#
If you have any questions regarding how to register in Multco Marketplace or about how to submit your response, please contact Jimmy Chao, email@example.com, who will be the primary contact during the Sourcing Event.