We are providing a one-stop place for all of the forms and instructions to all of our programs on this page. If you cannot find what you are looking for below, please let us know.
Additional information about the Supplier Diversity Program that includes Workforce Hiring and Training, Technical Assistance & Good Faith Effort requirements, contact:
Debra Lindsay, Compliance Officer, at 503-988-7551.
Tracy Fisher, Supplier Diversity Officer, at 503-347-7847.
Multnomah County Good Faith Effort and Workforce Training and Hiring forms are posted below.
For your convenience, some of these forms are fillable PDF’s.
Fillable PDF Forms can be typed directly into, saved and printed.
Good Faith Effort Program Required Documents
- State of Oregon First Tier Subcontractor Disclosure Requirements and Form (53.07 KB)
- Good Faith Effort Program Final with Forms 3.5.20 (1.17 MB)
- Good Faith Effort (GFE) Fillable Form 1 (433.11 KB)
- Good Faith Effort (GFE) Fillable Form 2 (112.52 KB)
Workforce Training and Hiring Program Documents
- Attachment 2 - Projected Hiring Needs 1-2022 (694.89 KB)
- Attachment 3 - Request For Apprentice (54.57 KB)
- Attachment 4 - Monthly Employment Utilization Report (163.77 KB)
- Attachment 5 - Subcontractor Payment and Utilization Report (359.09 KB)
- Attachment 6 - Exemption Request (114.82 KB)
- WTHP - Workforce Training and Hiring (224.94 KB)
BOLI Prevailing Wages: Most construction projects require compliance with BOLI Rules for payment of prevailing wage rates.
Labor Harmony FAQs
- Labor Harmony FAQs (68.18 KB)