New: How to Use COVID-19 Self-Test Kits & What to do After Testing
Multnomah County Health Officers, ICS staff, and REACH staff share how to use the iHealth COVID-19 self-test kits as well as what to do based on your test results and how to access necessary supports while isolating at home.
- Building a Safe and Strong Oregon
- Sign up to receive the Multnomah County Multnomah County culturally specific COVID-19 response newsletter
Multnomah County Resources Support Form
Learn more about available support for any COVID-19 related community efforts you're leading by filling out thecommunity organization resource request form.
COVID-19 Community Resources
- PBOT's healthy business permit allows for businesses to utilize additional space.
- Xfinity wifi hotspot tracker
Domestic Violence Resources
- Oregon Coalition Against Domestic & Sexual Violence webpage
- National Domestic Violence Hotline webpage
- Multnomah County Library's digital library resources
- David Douglas School District's chromebook distribution plan
- Gresham-Barlow School District's distance learning support page
- Portland Public School District's computer distribution
- Remote learning tips for families - Remote Learning with Seesaw
- Oregon Food Bank's food finder map
- Meal resources for families
- Salvation Army free food boxes
- Double Up Food Bucks program
- Multnomah County-Health Department's advice to prevent getting sick.
- Multnomah County-Health Department's health clinics
- COVID-19 Testing in Oregon
- Vaccine Clinics in Multnomah County
- How to get help with rent, what to do if you get an eviction notice, and information about eviction protections
- Renters rights in Oregon during COVID-19
- Housing, shelter and emergency services offered by 2-1-1 hotline
- Housing stability program for families at risk of homelessness
- Short-term rent assistance provided by Home Forward
- Information about statewide, Multnomah County, and federal housing protections
- Mortgage assistance program in the state of Oregon - OHSI
Mental & Emotional Health Resources
- COVID-19 mental health resources in multiple languages
- Culturally specific behavioral health resources
- Coping with anxiety during COVID-19 has tips for balancing mental health along with crisis hotlines available.
- How older adults can stay positive while staying home
- Caring for children in a disaster has helpful tools for supporting your children’s emotional well-being during crises.
- Tips for reducing stress from Balmingilead Inc.
- Mental Wellness Resources Flier
- Wellness Wednesday: Emotional Tapping
- Wellness Wednesday: Progressive Muscle Relaxation
Posters and Downloads
Sports and Athletics Guidance and Resources
- CDC Considerations for Youth Sports Posters at the very end of the page.
- Resocialization of Collegiate Sport: Action Plan Considerations NCAA
- OSAA Sports/Activities Guidance
- Portland Parks and Rec Sports Programs
Unemployment Benefits Support
- State of Oregon- Employment Department, Unemployment Insurance page
- Youth program guidance (March 2022)