Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Yield: 5 servings
Serving size: 1 cup
- A stovetop or electric skillet
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 cups (24 ounces) low fat yogurt (try peach, vanilla or raspberry)
- 2 cups chopped or sliced peaches (fresh, frozen, canned or drained)
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Melt margarine or butter in a medium skillet over medium heat (300 degrees in an electric skillet.)
- Add peaches, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir occasionally until peaches are hot.
- Remove from heat when peaches are lightly brown and are soft to taste.
- Spoon yogurt into five individual bowls.
- Top yogurt bowls with warm peaches.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Add some granola, graham cracker or gingersnap cookie crumbs to the toppings for some extra texture and flavor.