The Multnomah County-Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (REACH) program is committed to offering equitable COVID-19 vaccine access to our at-large Black community in Multnomah County.
Vaccination is one of the best preventative care methods that you can utilize to reduce your chances of having severe illness from coronavirus. We are partnering with community organizations and health networks to offer vaccination clinics to the community. Learn more about REACH.
Vaccine Clinic Schedule
Please return to the same location and at the same time of your first dose or during the day, for your 2nd Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. If you need assistance to schedule, call 971-326-8718 and select Option 4.
- Tuesday, September 6, 10am-1pm, Healing Dawson Park
- Friday, September 30, 4-8pm, Black Joy Project
- Saturday, September 13, 10am - 4pm
- Saturday, September 24, 1pm - 6pm
- Saturday, October 4, 10am -1pm
- Saturday, October 29, 1pm - 6pm
- Saturday, November 8, 10am - 1pm
- Saturday, November 26, 1pm - 6pm
- Friday, September 16, 4-6pm
Somali American Council of Oregon
Somali American Council of Oregon (SACOO): 1515 SE 122nd Portland, Oregon, 97294
- Friday, September 2, 11:30am-4:30pm
- Friday, September 16, 11:30-4:30
- Friday, September 30, 11:30-4:30
Charlene Addy McGee | REACH Program Manager
Tameka Brazile | Chronic Disease Prevention & Health Promotion Director
Chronic Disease Prevention & Health Promotion