If you are not looking for existing records and want to legally change your name through a court order, contact the Multnomah County Circuit Court at (503) 988-3022 and follow the prompts for information on name changes. 

Locating name change records depends on the reason the person in question has changed their legal name.

Name change due to...

Key Contacts

State Registrar - Oregon Center for Health Statistics

800 NE Oregon St, Suite 205
Portland, OR 97232
(971) 673-1190

Multnomah County Circuit Court

Court Records
Multnomah County Courthouse
1200 SW First Ave
Portland, OR 97204
(971) 274-0570