We design, construct, maintain, operate and preserve county-owned roads, with a focus on providing quality roads through innovation, a skilled workforce and efficient practices.
Overview of county-maintained roads. Multnomah County Road Maintenance is responsible for maintaining 269 miles of roads.
Find out what we're doing this week that might affect your travel or your local roads.
How to report road hazards, request maintenance, stay safe in winter weather and more.
Road service programs within the Transportation Division
A list of current Multnomah County road closures
Upper Larch Mountain Road has reopened for recreational access for the 2021 season.
Learn about road projects we're working on now and planning for the future.
Our funding went through major changes in 2020 and 2021. This year the funding picture has improved, thanks to federal aid and a revised funding agreement with local agencies.
Use the SeeClickFix app for Multnomah County road service requests. Find it online or download the app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play.
- July 4th Sauvie Island running events will impact morning traffic
- Section of downtown Troutdale historic highway closes for First Friday Art Walk
- Section of SE Louden Road near Corbett to close July 8-9 for paving
- 238th Drive Project Construction Update - 6/28/2021
- NW Oak Island Road on Sauvie Island closed Tuesday morning for photo shoot