Major construction has completed and all traffic lanes are generally open. There will be occasional lane closures as the contractor completes final tasks such as adjusting manholes in traffic lanes. This is the last weekly project update, unless significant work is scheduled.
- This week the contractor completed final paving, lane striping, sign installation and street lighting. A flashing pedestrian crossing beacon has been turned on. PGE still needs to install several streetlights.
- Manholes in the traffic lanes are being adjusted to match the road grade.
- A fence is being installed along the south sidewalk by the trailer park on October 26, and possibly on Saturday, October 27.
- Rock will be installed along the road shoulder at the west end of the project (near 230th Ave.).
- The contractor will work on final clean up tasks.
Project website: www.multco.us/sandy