October 5, 2018
- There were lane closures the week of Oct. 1 during paving and grinding work. Both traffic lanes should be open the week of Oct. 8
- The base lift of asphalt was applied on the south side of Sandy Blvd.
- A large road grinder milled the asphalt to create the drainage profile for the new road.
- A concrete pedestrian island at 230th Ave. was formed and poured.
- The south sidewalk is being graded today. The sidewalk is being formed for the sidewalk at the retaining wall by the mobile home park.
- During pavement grinding this week, a thin area of pavement was discovered near the Walmart at 238th Ave. This section is too thin for heavy truck traffic. Final paving will take place after this area has been resolved.
Project webpage: www.multco.us/sandy