September 28, 2018
- Both traffic lanes were open this week.
- There will be lane closures and traffic delays the week of Oct. 1 during paving and grinding work. Consider using alternate routes such as Interstate 84, NE Marine Drive and NE Halsey Blvd.
- The curb was completed on the south side of Sandy Blvd.
- Four catch basin inlets were installed
- The contractor graded and compacted the aggregate base rock on the south side of the road.
- The contractor will pave the base lift of asphalt pavement.
- The contractor will build forms for the south sidewalk at the wall location by the trailer park.
- The contractor plans to do base paving on the south side of Sandy Blvd. on Monday.
- Pavement grinding is planned on Tuesday.
- Weather permitting, the top pavement layer should be installed after the pedestrian island is installed in early October.
Project webpage: www.multco.us/sandy