Addiction Treatment

County service
503-988-4888 Multnomah County Call Center
503-416-4100 Care Oregon Customer Service
877-600-5472 Trillium Customer Service

Treatment for adults and youth for addiction to alcohol, drugs and gambling. Insurance is not necessary.

Family Resolution Services

County service
TTY Relay Service: 711

Supports the Domestic Relations Court by providing direct services to parents and children experiencing the transition of separation or divorce, or conflict related to unresolved parental disputes.

SUN Youth Advocacy (SYA)

County service

SUN Youth Advocacy Program (SYA) fosters youth development and academic achievement.