211info operates an information and referral helpline that connects callers to community services. To access, dial 2-1-1 Monday-Friday 8am-6pm. A comprehensive searchable 211info database is also available online.
SUN Service System: Other Services
In addition to SUN Community Schools, the following services are organized within the SUN Service System.
- Assist homeless and low-income households leave poverty and become self sufficient, including housing, energy and rent assistance.
- Age appropriate parent/child playgroups and parent education
- Age appropriate and culturally specific academic support, case management and skill building activities
- Counseling, skill building and support services and Sexual Minority Youth Resource Center
Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug Services
- Screening, assessment and treatment service; prevention and education outreach
List of SUN Providers