Online Submittal Instructions
Please Note: Each page of all plat and survey maps submitted electronically to Multnomah County Surveyor’s Office must be signed by the surveyor responsible for the map. All maps must be submitted in PDF format and sized 18" x 24".
1st Submittal – Initial Submission to County
Email 1st submittals to email@example.com.
Only complete submittals will be accepted. See appropriate application form for minimum submittal requirements. Please include all documents — including a completed application — as attachments in your email.
- 1st Submittal - Plat Name, or your Job # and/or Client Name
File Names for Attachments
- Please name files with Plat Name, or Your Job # and/or Client Name, followed by a description of the attachment.
- In the body of your email, please specify the date you mailed the check to Multnomah County Surveyor’s Office. Our office will begin processing your order once we receive payment.
- Make check payable to Multnomah County.
- Mail check to Multnomah County Surveyor’s Office · 1600 SE 190th Ave. · Portland, OR 97233.
- IMPORTANT: Please include the plat name, or your Job # and/or Client Name somewhere in the correspondence, and also on the check itself.
2nd & Subsequent Submittals
Always email 2nd and subsequent submittals for records of survey (except mylars) to firstname.lastname@example.org. While County buildings are still closed to the public, all mylars must be mailed to Multnomah County Surveyor’s office.
- County Order # - Project Resubmit
- Name files for attachments with County Order # and description of file.
Final Submittal – Mylar Submission to County
Before submitting final plat mylars contact the surveyor reviewing your project (Teeg or Mike) to determine additional requirements. While County buildings are still closed to the public, all mylars must be mailed to Multnomah County Surveyor’s office.
Be advised that the City of Portland is sending final plat mylars that have been signed by them directly to our office via interoffice mail, and that all final plat mylars that are signed by our office will be sent directly to Multnomah County Recording via interoffice mail.
Submitting Files Via Google Drive
If you have a Google account, you have the option of submitting files to Multnomah County Surveyor’s Office using Google Drive. Follow the file naming conventions described above and upload all files to a Google Drive folder named with the Plat Name, your Job # and/or Client Name. Adjust sharing settings for that folder so that “Anyone with the link” can edit. If you prefer to share with a specific person, please call our office at (503) 988-3600.