Safe Routes to School
- Climate Crisis
- Pathways to 100% Renewable by 2050
- Advocating for Clean Energy and Ratepayer Protections
- Advisory Committee on Sustainability & Innovation
- Sustainability Policies, Plans, and Reports at Multnomah County
- Sustainable Success at Multnomah County
- Sustainable Multnomah County Videos
- Climate Leadership Now Newsletter
- About Us
- Contact Us
Safe Routes to School provides fun and safe opportunities for kids to walk and bike to school, and serves students in East County schools, including Fairview, Gresham, Troutdale, and Wood Vilage.
MYC Sustainability Committee Member Testifies for Safe Routes to School.
Safe Routes to School makes walking and bicycling to school more fun, convenient, and safe for families to get to and from school.