Turning back the pages of time
1110 SE Alder St.
The East Portland Branch Library was built in 1911 as part of the Library Association of Portland's original branch library system. The building was partially funded as a Carnegie library and was designed by prominent Portland architect A.E. Doyle. It operated until 1967. At that time, it was sold and remodeled into an office building neighboring one of Portland's oldest coffeehouses - the Rimsky Korsakoffee.
Former Morrison Building at SE 20th Ave. and SE Morrison St.
Get from here to there by:
<< Previous stop | Next stop >>