A rural road curving off into the distance, with trees on either side and a greenish light filtering through.

Multnomah County provides free transit service to reach jobs and other important places.  These services allow riders to reach places that are not served by TriMet’s regular service.

This is another way that we are working to reduce traffic congestion, improve air quality, and increase access to jobs and to/from rural areas.

Where We Take You

Job Connector Shuttles:

Rural Transit Service:

We are also in the process of transit planning for rural communities in the county. 

Making a Civil Rights Complaint

Any person who believes they have been aggrieved by an unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the county. Any such complaint must be filed within 180 days following the date of the alleged discriminatory occurrence.

Contact Us

Questions? Please contact Eve Nilenders at eve.nilenders@multco.us, 503.349.5014.