Multnomah County is offering a free Dial-A-Ride service for the rural areas of the county.
The program serves all Multnomah County residents living in or traveling to rural areas of the county, outside the TriMet service district. All rides must begin and end within Multnomah County.
- See a map of county areas outside the TriMet Service District.
Rides will be provided to and from either your destination or a transit hub, whichever is closer. The two transit hubs are:
- Gresham Transit Center
- SW 5th & Madison in downtown Portland
Rides will be available Monday through Friday, from 8am to 4:30pm.
Who can ride?
This service is open to all who live in or travel to rural areas of Multnomah County, outside the TriMet service district. Priority may be given to older adults, people with disabilities, and those without access to a vehicle.
How can I ride?
To schedule a ride, call Ride Connection’s service center:
- Phone: 503.226.0700
- TTY: 711
- Call Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 5pm
- Please call at least three business days before your ride to allow for screening and scheduling.
There is no fare. For information about how to make a financial donation to support the service, please contact Ride Connection at 503.528.1766.
Operated with funding from the state, we are contracting with Ride Connection for this service.
- If you believe that you have been subjected to discrimination, make a civil rights complaint here.