Help your community Make a Plan to VOTE!
Make sure your family, friends, and neighbors Make a Plan to VOTE! and are registered to vote at their current address.
Access our Make a Plan to VOTE! Virtual Voter Registration Kit (below) with rules for organizing a voter registration drive, printable voter registration cards, signs, and brochures.
Connect with a local, governmental, or community organization to be part of a National Voter Registration Day event.
Virtual Voter Registration Kit
- Get a Sign!
- Know the Rules: Organizing a Voter Registration Drive
- Print Registration Cards or Register Online. Voters who have an active Oregon ID or Driver's License can register to vote online at www.oregonvotes.gov/register. English and Spanish language Oregon Voter Registration Cards are available in packs of 100 from the Oregon Secretary of State and Multnomah County Elections offices. You can also print Oregon Voter Registration Cards:
- Fillable PDF Oregon Voter Registration Card - English
- Fillable PDF Oregon Voter Registration Card - Español Spanish
- Fillable PDF Oregon Voter Registration Card - 中文 Chinese
- Fillable PDF Oregon Voter Registration Card - Tiếng Việt Vietnamese
- Fillable PDF Oregon Voter Registration Card - Soomaali Somali
- Fillable PDF Oregon Voter Registration Card - русский Russian
- Help Voters Sign Up for Track Your Ballot. Voters will know where their ballot is in the voting process and get a virtual “I Voted” sticker to share on social media: multnomah.ballottrax.net (Printable PDF)
- Help Youth Register to VOTE:
- Information for Voters Experiencing Housing Instability or Homelessness (Printable PDF)
Questions - We are here to help!
Open October 18 - November 2, 2021 for the November 2 Special Election