MultcoPropTax.com - Using the free “guest” login, you can search for property ownership, land and building information, values, and tax amounts, check payment history and view tax bill. Searchable by Property ID or address.
- Additional features are available by subscription, or you can come into our office to use all of the features without a subscription.
MultcoRecords.com- Recorded documents since February 2002. Searchable by name, date, document type, etc. The search results return the document number, type, recording date, party names and types, and legal description. Users have the ability to add recorded (non certified or certified) documents to an online cart, modify the cart, checkout, and complete payment through Point and Pay. If there are no certified items in the order, once payment is completed, the document will be made available for download. Requests for copies of certified documents will be processed and mailed.
- You can use both sites for free at our Customer Service counter in the Multnomah Building (501 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland). Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday except for legal holidays. We also have microform property records and recordings predating the websites
TaxGraph tool: View a graph that shows how the value of your property has changed over the last five years.
An interactive site that includes:
- recorded plats
- assessment (cadastral) maps
- assessment information (owner of record, legal description, etc.)
SAIL is searchable by address, tax lot number, map number, or plat name.
An interactive site useful for viewing:
- Detailed parcel information
- Tax Levy & Transportation Districts
- School Districts & Neighborhood Association Boundaries
- Urban Renewal Agency & Plan Areas
- Water, Sewer, Fire & Soil Districts
- Zoning, Survey and Plat Details
Many of the features contain links to additional sources of information.
The Search function locates features by Owner name, Property ID, Property Address, Map Page, or Section.
The information available from these sites is not maintained by Multnomah County. Multnomah County does not endorse the timeliness or accuracy of the information.
- Portland Maps (Maintained by City of Portland) - Aerial photos and maps of the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area including assessment information, elevation, schools, parks, zoning, water & sewer and natural hazards. (Searchable by address, property account number, or map number)
- GreshamView (Maintained by City of Gresham) - Assessor’s data, planning, zoning and information about municipal services for the city of Gresham.
- Metro (Maintained by Metro Regional Government) Aerial photos and maps of the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area including parcel and tax assessment information, zoning, political boundaries, planning information, flood plain and special districts. (Searchable by address, intersection, or tax lot number)
- ORMAP (State of Oregon) - Images of assessment maps for any Oregon county.
Multnomah County Levy Code Area Maps
If you wish to view older shape files, please contact customer service at 503.988.3326 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.