Testing for HIV, hepatitis C and syphilis is available at the STD Clinic and at outreach locations in the community. Our services are non-judgmental and confidential.
In Oregon, teens can consent to HIV and STD testing and treatment without a parent’s permission.
619 NW 6th Avenue, 2nd Floor, Portland | Map
Confidential testing, appointment required. Available in-person, or by telemedicine followed by a lab-only visit.
The cost is $50. No one is refused service due to inability to pay.
- HIV testing
- Hepatitis C testing, if you've ever used injection drugs
- Syphilis and gonorrhea testing»
- Free condoms and other safe sex stuff
- Naloxone (Narcan) for those concerned about opiate overdose
We bring our testing van to different locations in the community. No appointment needed.
- HIV, hepatitis C and syphilis
- Free and no ID needed
- Available as a fingerstick (dried blood spot) or a blood draw from your arm
- Get your results in a week!
For the latest schedule, call 503-988-3700.
Getting Your Test Results
- On OCHIN MyChart»
- Call our results line, 503-988-5727, Monday-Friday 1:30pm-4pm
- Return to the place you got tested or come back to our clinic.
Ask about PrEP
If you’re at risk for HIV and want to take medication to prevent it. It’s called PrEP and we can make it easy for you to get. Find out about PrEP»
Other HIV Test Sites
When asked for, HIV testing is available at most private providers as part of regular medical care, family planning or STD exams.
Drop-in and Free
Available on a walk-in basis, unless otherwise noted.
- Pivot @ Prism Health | 971-279-7033
- Cascade AIDS Project | 503-223-5907
- Outside In - Clinic Services | 503-535-3860 *(by appointment)
- Outside In - Syringe Exchange | 503-535-3826
Testing available as part of a medical appointment. Call for eligibility and fees.
- Planned Parenthood - Northeast Portland | 888-576-7526
- Planned Parenthood - Southeast Portland | 888-576-7526
- Old Town Clinic | 503-228-4533
Local Health Departments
- Multnomah County Health Department
- Clark County Health Department
- Clackamas County Health Department
- Washington County Health Department
- Takemehome.org - If you haven’t had an HIV test in the past year, you may be eligible to have a home test kit mailed to you
- Housing, food, mental health, medical care
619 NW 6th Avenue, 2nd Floor
Portland, OR 97209 (Map)
Test results: 503-988-5727
Hours by appointment: