The Harm Reduction Clinic offers limited in-person medical appointments and screening for STD, HIV, hepatitis C and syphilis. Call ahead for an appointment. When appropriate, you will be offered a telemedicine appointment.
If you don’t reach us, leave a voicemail with your name, date of birth and phone number. We will return your call during clinic hours.
Multnomah County’s syringe exchange program provides:
- Safe disposal of used syringes
- Access to sterile syringes, new safer injection supplies, and new sharps containers
- Overdose rescue kits including naloxone, a drug used to reverse opioid overdose
- Risk reduction counseling
- Safer sex supplies
- Wound and abscess care
- Referrals to medical and mental health care, shelter services, and alcohol and drug treatment.
Syringe Exchange Schedule
Disposal at exchange sites is for syringe exchange clients. To protect their privacy, the public should not bring used syringes to exchange sites. Instead, please use these disposal options»
Multnomah County Services
**Yeon Site Closing** December 28, 2022 will be the last day for Wednesday syringe service at the Yeon site (190th Ave). Find another location below, or call 503-988-3030 for help.
Multnomah County Harm Reduction Clinic
12425 NE Glisan Street (in Menlo Park Plaza, behind Walgreens)
- Monday and Thursday, 11am - 7pm
- Services: wound care, syringe exchange, sexual health services, urgent care, Oregon Health Plan enrollment
Mobile Exchange (look for the white van)
- Tuesday and Friday, 7-9 pm, SE 82nd Ave and Ash St, one block off Burnside
- Wednesday, 3-5 pm, SE 190th Ave, between Division & Yamhill Streets - LAST DAY, DECEMBER 28, 2022
Services: syringe exchange
1219 SW Main St, Portland
Monday-Friday, 12-5 pm
Outside In at Clackamas Service Center
8800 SE 80th Ave, Portland
Tuesday and Thursday, 1-4 pm
If someone has overdosed, dial 9-1-1, immediately start rescue breathing, then give naloxone if you have it.