HARM REDUCTION CLINIC TEMPORARILY CLOSED UNTIL JUNE 15, 2023.
You can still get services at our mobile exchange and partner locations.
Multnomah County’s syringe exchange program provides:
- Safe disposal of used syringes
- Access to sterile syringes, new safer injection supplies, and new sharps containers
- Overdose rescue kits including naloxone, a drug used to reverse opioid overdose
- Risk reduction counseling
- Safer sex supplies
- Wound and abscess care
- Referrals to medical and mental health care, shelter services, and alcohol and drug treatment.
Syringe Exchange Schedule
Syringe Services Schedule (163.27 KB)
Horas de servicios para jeringas (183.7 KB)
Часы работы службы обмена шприцами (192.13 KB)
Disposal at exchange sites is for syringe exchange clients. To protect their privacy, the public should not bring used syringes to exchange sites. Instead, please use these disposal options»
Multnomah County Services
Multnomah County Harm Reduction Clinic
12425 NE Glisan Street (in Menlo Park Plaza, behind Walgreens)
Monday and Thursday, 11am - 7pm- TEMPORARILY CLOSED UNTIL JUNE 15, 2023
- Services: wound care, syringe exchange, sexual health services, urgent care, Oregon Health Plan enrollment
Mobile Exchange (look for the white van)
- Tuesday and Friday, 7-9 pm, SE 82nd Ave and Ash St, one block off Burnside
Services: syringe exchange
1219 SW Main St, Portland
Monday-Friday, 12-5 pm
Outside In at Clackamas Service Center
8800 SE 80th Ave, Portland
Tuesday and Thursday, 1-4 pm
If someone has overdosed, dial 9-1-1, immediately start rescue breathing, then give naloxone if you have it.
- Syringe exchange schedule | 503-280-1611
- Intercambio de Agujas y Jeringas (schedule in Spanish) | 503-988-6333
- STD Clinic | 503-988-3700
- Alcohol & Drug Helpline | 1-800-923-HELP