Contact us with questions about your property, zoning or land use in rural Multnomah County.
- Ask a Planner online form
Use this interactive map* to find:
- your zoning and plan area
- aerial photos of your property
- additional boundaries and regulatory zones, soils, slopes, contours and more
*Zoning for properties located within the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area are currently displaying incorrectly. Please contact us for correct zoning information.
- Use our Ask a Planner online form
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a voicemail at 503.988.3043. We cannot receive text messages.
A planner will respond to briefly discuss your project, and let you know your next steps. Our ability to respond to general zoning questions may be slowed as we prioritize state-mandated deadlines.
In order to help you, we'll need to know the address of the property you're asking about, or another means of identifying it like a tax lot number or an alt account number.
Our staff is available by appointment only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Appointments are conducted virtually or over the phone.
Submit Common Requests
If you have not discussed your project with us, visit our Ask A Planner online request form for assistance.
You are ready to submit your application if you discussed your project with us and were directed to this page. Click on the link below that matches your request type for further instructions.
- Building Plans for Zoning Review
- Land Use Compatibility Statement (LUCS)
- Pre-Filing or Pre-Application Request
- Type I Application
- Type II or III Application
Land use applications will not be identified as "received" until full payment is made. If payment is made outside of regular business hours (excluding holidays), the application will be identified as “received” on the first business day following payment.