2022 Youth Mental Health Forum
Join peers and policy makers for a listening session to raise awareness and empower youth voice (ages 13-21) in talking about youth mental health challenges and solutions. This is a free event hosted by Multnomah County Commissioner Sharon Meieran in partnership with youth leaders and community organizations.
The event will include opening remarks from Commissioner Meieran, invited speakers U.S. Congresswoman Suzanne Bonamici, Portland Commissioner JoAnn Hardesty and youth leaders, small group conversations, free lunch, resources, & affinity spaces.
- Date: Saturday, May 21, 2022
- Time: 10:00 am-1:30 pm
- 9:30 am: Doors Open
- 10:00 am-12:00 pm: Main Event
- 12:00 pm-12:30 pm: Free Lunch and Resource Fair
- 12:30 pm-1:30 pm: Affinity Spaces, Resource Fair Continued, and Closing
- Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Portland (1000 NE Multnomah St, Portland, OR 97232) and virtual
- *Incentives: peer to peer connection, employee passes to local sportswear stores, lunch, and more!
*Some incentives are only available for youth who attend in person.
If you would like to attend the forum, please fill out the EVENT REGISTRATION FORM.
If you would like to volunteer at the forum, please fill out the VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP FORM.
Masking is highly encouraged, especially for people at higher risk of contracting COVID-19, including people who are unvaccinated or immunocompromised. If you are feeling sick leading up to the event, please attend virtually.