External service
Dial 2-1-1

Free, confidential information about health, community and social services near you. Calls answered in over 150 languages.

Addiction Treatment

County service
503-988-4888 Multnomah County Call Center
503-416-4100 Care Oregon Customer Service
877-600-5472 Trillium Customer Service

Treatment for adults and youth for addiction to alcohol, drugs and gambling. Insurance is not necessary.

Adopt-a-Road Program

County service

The Adopt-A-Road Program is an anti-litter campaign. It allows citizens to work in partnership with the county by "adopting" a segment of roadway and agreeing to keep it clean.

Adult Protective Services

County service

Adult Protective Services investigates allegations of abuse, self-neglect and financial exploitation of seniors and people with disabilities.

Animal Services (Multco Pets)

County service
503-988-7387 (PETS)

Pet licensing, adoption, lost & found, spay & neuter assistance, stray and feral cat trap/neuter/release, animal abuse investigations.

Asthma Services

County service

Healthy Homes is a free program for low-income families that can help you take control of your child’s asthma. The program lasts 6 months.

Behavioral Health Crisis Services

County service
Toll-free: 800-716-9769
Hearing-impaired dial: 711

24/7 crisis counseling by phone, with interpretation services for non-English speakers.

Birth and Death Certificates

County service

Certified copies of records for births and deaths in Multnomah County. Available for 6 months after a birth or death.

Board Documents

County service

Search Ordinances, Board Resolutions & Orders and Proclamations created by the Board of County Commissioners.