The Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) invites qualified supportive housing providers to submit proposals to create new tenant-based or project-based PSH projects serving adults with disabling conditions who earn at or below 30% of Area Median Income and are experiencing or at imminent risk of experiencing long-term, literal homelessness.
Read the NOFA and Apply:
To view the individual documents included in the application package, scroll down to the bottom of this page.
Refer Questions To:
Adam Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOFA release: Friday, September 30, 2022
- Optional information session: Thursday, October 6, 11 am - 12:30 pm
- Responses Due: Wednesday, October 26, 2022
- Funding awarded: the JOHS expects to notify applicants about funding awards by or before Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
- Tenant-based PSH implementation: projects should be prepared to begin the contracting process in December 2022, and begin implementing programming in early 2023.
- Project-based PSH implementation: apartments must be available to begin receiving referrals (either as existing apartments turnover or when a building opens) by or before June 30, 2023.
Optional Information Session:
held on Thursday, October 6.
For access needs, please reach out to Adam Yang at email@example.com
- required submittal outlined in Section 5
(also linked as Appendix G, required with each proposal)