The Joint Office of Homeless Services (JOHS) is launching a Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Frequent User Systems Engagement (FUSE) Program. This funding opportunity represents an investment of over $1.5 M investment to provide permanent supportive housing with wrap-around support services to 50 participants identified in FUSE data. Information about the application process and where to direct questions is detailed below.
Read the NOFA and Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity for the FUSE program, please begin by reviewing the attached documents.
- FUSE NOFA Announcement (137.95 KB)
- Proposal Instructions (148.01 KB)
- FUSE NOFA Rubric (56.01 KB)
- Budget Proposal Template (518 KB)
- FUSE PSH Standards (495.54 KB)
- RLRA Policies (226.35 KB)
Other useful documents for applying
- FUSE NOFA FAQ (42.55 KB)
- Tri-County SHS Supplier Pool as of May 2023 (234.06 KB)
- NOFA Issued: Monday, May 1, 2023
- Optional Information Session: Tuesday, May 9, 2023, 10:00-11:00 AM
- FAQs Released: Friday, May 12, 2023
- Proposal Deadline: June 4, 2023 by 11:59 p.m.
- Funding Announcement: JOHS expects to make funding announcements by June 30, 2023
Optional Information Session:
An optional Information Session was held on Tuesday May 9th, 10:00-11:00 AM. View the recorded session here:https://youtu.be/nXBwlLp0N0M
If you are unable to attend the information session, feel free to email email@example.com(link sends e-mail) with any questions.
If you are a qualified provider without an existing JOHS contract or would like support with your application, JOHS encourages you to sign up for office hours with Siniva Bennett, Equity Engagement Coordinator. You can reach her via email at firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail). You can also schedule office hours here Fuse NOFA Technical Assistance - Siniva Bennett
If you prefer interpretation or translation or have other access needs, please reach out to email@example.com(link sends e-mail).
We look forward to receiving your proposals! Feel free to reach out with any questions.