We are excited to announce a new Joint Office of Homeless Services (JOHS) Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for Housing Placement and Retention. Information on the application process and where to direct questions is detailed below.List of approved providers currently eligible to apply for funding
2023 Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for Housing Placement and Retention
The JOHS is launching three areas of concentration under Housing Placement and Retention that will prioritize
- Placements out of adult shelter through the investment of housing placement team(s);
- Prevention and diversion assistance for adult and women households; and
- Staffing and peer support services.
Refer Questions To
Marita Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOFA Issued : Monday, November 28, 2022
- Pre-Submission Information Session (optional): Monday, December 5, 2022 at 1:00 p.m.
- FAQs Released: Thursday, December 8, 2022
- Proposal Deadline: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 by 5:00 p.m.
Optional Information Session
An optional Information Session will be held on Monday, December 5th at 1:00 p.m. Meeting Link.
If you need interpretation or translation, or have other access needs, please reach out to email@example.com.
Download Application Packet:
The above zip file includes the following individual documents: