Do you need health insurance by Jan. 1, 2014? Apply for low-cost or no cost health insurance at a Cover Oregon Application Fair in Portland on Saturday, Nov. 23, or on Sunday, Nov. 24.
Get help applying for health insurance at the Fair. CoverOregon staff can help you complete the application. Register online now for the fairs at the Double Tree Portland, 1000 N.E. Multnomah St., Portland OR 97232.
Date: Saturday and Sunday November 23 and 24.
Time: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Place: Doubletree Portland; 1000 NE Multnomah Street, Portland
Register to attend Saturday: http://bit.ly/19kL0xQ
Register to attend Sunday: http://bit.ly/1apNRcu
All Oregonians are being urged to apply now for health insurance if they want coverage to begin on Jan. 1. If you have more time, open enrollment through Cover Oregon will continue through March 31, 2014.
How to get ready for the fair:
For a faster experience, start your application at home.
· Download and print the application at CoverOregon.com at home.
· Fill out as much information as you can.
· Or, you can get an application at the fair; it just may take more time.
You will need to bring:
· Your Social Security number or Alien Resident number.
· Income information
· Other financial information such as alimony paid, student loan interest, educator expenses, IRA contribution and tuition/fees.
· Any self-employment deductions.
· Policy number and plan names for any current health insurance.
· Information about health coverage available through an employer.
What to expect:
· Allow at least one hour at the fair.
· Childcare is not available, but there will activities for children if you decide to bring them.
· Sign up in advance for a time slot to avoid waiting.
· Call 1-855-268-3767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.