External service
Dial 2-1-1

Free, confidential information about health, community and social services near you. Calls answered in over 150 languages.

Arts Tax

External service

Each Portland resident, age 18 and older, must file either an Arts Tax Return or an Arts Tax Exemption. Arts Tax

Business License

External service

The City of Portland Development Services Bureau has information and customer assistance for those interested in opening or expanding a business in the City of Portland.

Circuit Court

External service

The circuit court covers: jury duty, parking, small claims, small estate, traffic, etc.

District Attorney

County service

The Multnomah County District Attorney is responsible for prosecuting offenders who commit state criminal law violations committed in Multnomah County.


County service

Nineteen neighborhood libraries, 2 million books and other materials, nearly 900 computer search systems, hundreds of engaging events. One diverse community library system.

Sheriff's Office

County service

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office provides corrections, law enforcement, river patrol, and search and rescue services.

Syringe Disposal

County service
If you have questions about medical waste disposal, or find an illegal dump on public property: 503.234.3000
If you find discarded syringes in Portland’s city center and don’t feel comfortable picking it up: 503.224.7383

Find information on how to pick them up, where to drop them off, and ways to get involved in cleaning up your neighborhood.