Apply for Oregon Food Stamps (SNAP)

External service

Determine if you are eligible, how to apply, get help with your case, get food immediately and how to use your Oregon Trail Card.

Contact the Health Department

County service
Fax: 503-988-3674
TDD: 877-735-7525

The Multnomah County Health Department's main phone line. If you don't know the phone number for a clinic, program or service, call and a staff member will assist you.

Healthy Kids

External service
Application and eligibility: 800.699.9075
Enrolled members: 800.273.0557

Oregon Healthy Kids is dedicated to making sure Oregon children and teens have access to health insurance.

Hepatitis C Helpline

External service

Toll-Free. Completely confidential. Completely free of charge. Help‑4‑Hep is a non-profit toll-free helpline for those with concerns about hepatitis C.

Oregon Health Plan

External service
Hearing-impaired dial: 711

Learn how to apply for the Oregon Health Plan. Find information about eligibility, fast-track enrollment and where to find application assistance.

Oregon Tobacco Quit Line

External service
1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669)
Spanish Quit Line: 1-855-DEJELO-YA (1-800-335356-92)
TTY: 1-877-777-6534

The quit line is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.