In light of a recent law change, you may be eligible to receive excess proceeds from the sale of tax foreclosed property. If you believe you have a claim, please use the  Surplus Funds Claim Form (237.18 KB). 



Please submit the completed  Surplus Funds Claim Form (237.18 KB) and all required documentation to the following address:


Attention: Tax Title

Multnomah County Division of Assessment, Recording & Taxation

501 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Suite 175

Portland, OR 97214


Alternatively, you may email the completed form and attachments to Carlos Rasch at


Thank you for submitting your claim for surplus funds. We will review your submission and communicate any further steps or requirements.