If you have two (2) or more DUII Convictions in your lifetime you must apply for and receive permission to move to another state. 

You may not move without approval from both your probation judge AND the receiving state. It’s OK to move to another county within Oregon, but you must always report to your Multnomah County probation judge. 

ALWAYS send a change of address notice to your probation judge AND to the Monitored Misdemeanor Program office, even if you are just changing apartments in the same building.

After completing and submitting this online form, you will get directed to a page that shows the information you've submitted. Please keep a copy for your records.