Safety Alert - If there is an abusive person in your life, they may be monitoring your computer use. It is impossible to completely delete your internet history. Please use caution when viewing this website. If you need to leave this site quickly you can push this button to immediately go to Google.

As a crime victim/survivor, you have the right to request notification when the offender has a probation violation hearing or moves to another state while on supervision. If the offender is on probation with Multnomah County Department of Community Justice and you would like to request your right to be notified, please fill out the form below. If the offender is on parole or post-prison supervision please contact the Oregon Parole Board to request notifications.

If you aren’t sure if the offender is on probation or parole/post-prison supervision, or if you would like to request notifications by calling us, please call us at 503-988-9821.

It is helpful to have multiple ways to contact you in case your preferred form of contact changes. Please share all forms of contact information that you are comfortable with us contacting you at.
If you would like to share information with the Probation/Parole Officer (PO), then please consider answering the following questions.
Your responses to the below questions may help the PO hold the offender accountable for the harm they have caused you. POs may choose to share your responses to the questions listed below with the offender. Please only share information below that you feel comfortable with the offender knowing. Note: your contact information listed above is confidential and will NEVER be shared with the offender.