The Senior Agency Staff Group (SASG) is a committee that represents a variety of agencies and elected officials. Members provide their individual technical insights and agency perspectives.
Next SASG Meeting:
Has not been scheduled.
This page will contain materials from the most recent meeting and for the next scheduled meeting when available. The full collection of meeting materials can be found in the Project Library.
Last Meeting: June 10, 2021
- Mike Bezner, Clackamas County
- Dan Bower, Portland Streetcar
- Ashley Clark, Representative Barbara Smith Warner’s Office
- Christina Deffebach, Washington County
- Shelly Haack, Prosper Portland
- Sam Hunaidi, ODOT
- Todd Juhasz, City of Beaverton
- Amanda Kraus, Senator Kathleen Taylor’s Office
- Mark Lear, City of Portland
- Brian Monberg, City of Gresham
- Mike Morrow, Federal Highway Administration
- Greg Theisen, Port of Portland
- Malu Wilkinson, Metro
- Steve Witter, TriMet