General CMS information
Documentation Review Links
- CMS Emergency Preparedness Final Rule Crosswalk February 2017 (PDF)
- CMS Emergency Preparedness Rule Implementation March 2017 (PDF)
- 17 Facility- Provider Supplier Types Impacted [PDF, 89KB]
- EP Rule - Table Requirements by Provider Type [PDF, 126KB]
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) [PDF, 312KB]
- CMS Preparedness Rule Page
- ASPR TRACIE CMS Rule Page
- ASPR TRACIE CMS Emergency Preparedness Rule by provider type (PDF)
The NW Oregon Health Preparedness Organization (HPO) is an emergency preparedness planning coalition encompassing a 6 county region (Multnomah, Clackamas, Washington, Columbia, Tillamook, and Clatsop Counties) that includes hospitals, emergency management, emergency medical services, and public health. The HPO is in the process of developing a sector-based strategy to engage CMS EP Rule-impacted agencies. The HPO anticipates rolling out this strategy in July/August 2018.
*Great First Step: Partner with the County through the Push Partner Registry. As a part of the push partner registry, you are connecting with your local emergency preparedness partners (a CMS requirement component), and will be included in program's regular call-down drills (another CMS requirement component). The push partners also have the opportunity to be involved in a region-wide full-scale exercise opportunity coming April 30-May 2, 2019. For more information, use the link provided above.