ServicePoint is the HMIS/CIS database of choice for Multnomah County. The Multnomah County ServicePoint Helpline strives to help our partner agencies and service providers utilize ServicePoint effectively for data collection and reporting. The Helpline provides users accounts and trainings free of charge to all service providers who use ServicePoint to collect and report client and program data to the County and its funders.
September 24th, 2020
There are new HUD Coordinated Entry workflow changes that will be effective 10/01/2020. The new workflow to get participants onto the Coordinated Access for Adults Prioritized List, Coordinated Access for Families Queue, and Veteran-By-Name-List will move from a referral process to an entry-exit in HMIS.
What you need to know:
You will not be authorized to create an entry to the various coordinated access lists if you do not attend this training.
On 10/1 - STOP entering Coordinated Intakes into ServicePoint. Keep those records on paper, to be entered later, using the new workflow
On 10/12 - new Coordinated Entry Workflow will go into effect. Start entering any records that you kept on paper from 10/1-10/12
Coordinated Entry Workflow Trainings - all virtual
- Tuesday 9/29 - 211 ONLY - 3pm-4:30pm - Google Hangout link for 9/29
- Thursday 10/1 - 11:30am-1pm - Google Hangout link for 10/1
- Monday 10/5 - 11am-12:30pm - Google Hangout link for 10/5
- Tuesday 10/6 - 4pm-5:30pm - Google Hangout link for 10/6
- Wednesday 10/7 - 1pm-2:30pm - Google Hangout link for 10/7
- Thursday 10/8 - 10am-11:30am - Google Hangout link for 10/8
Contact Emily Gardner (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions. Please support your staff in attending this training so that we can continue to ensure access to housing opportunities for our unhoused community members.
September 17th, 2019
The PKI/security certificate, that must be installed on any computer that's used for ServicePoint data entry, is expiring on 9/22/2019. If you don't update the PKI file by 9/22, you won't be able to login.
You should have received an email from Wendy with the certificate. If you missed it, please reach out to your administrator to get the certificate and password, and review the PKI Installation Instructions.
Frequently Used Documents/Forms
- User Set-Up/Modify/Delete Form - use this form to set up new users, modify existing users, or delete accounts. Let us know if you have feedback!
- *NEW* - Provider Request Form - use this form if you have a new program that you would like to have added to ServicePoint for data entry.
Need to contact the Multnomah County ServicePoint Helpline?
- Phone 503-970-4408 (this phone is in use for COVID-19 related emergency operations. It is NOT going to reach the ServicePoint team at this time - 4/20/2020)
- Email: email@example.com
Phone line and email is monitored between 7:30 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.