A moorage with several floating homes at wooden docks.
Each year moorage owners must file separate forms to report:
  1. ramps and walkways AND
  2. business personal property used to operate the moorage (tools and equipment, office furnishings etc).
Use one Confidential Personal Property filing form for each category (ramps/walkways AND business personal property).

Additionally, owners must also report any moorage-owned floating homes, boat houses, floating offices, etc.
We mail return forms for each floating property in December. Call 503.988.3278 to request one.

Upland areas and associated improvements are assessed as real property. We mail property tax statements in the fall.

Floating Property FAQ