Appraisers might visit your property to
- verify the terms and conditions of a recent sale
- verify and/or update the property characteristics
- appraise new construction
- appraise remodels and additions
- appraise property for removal of exemptions or adjudications from prior appeals.
This is not an all-inclusive list. Appraisers may visit the property for other reasons.
Generally, appraisers will leave a business card on the front door. If you have received a business card, contact the appraiser directly at the mobile number or email address listed on the card with questions regarding their visit.
For information about a specific property, please contact our customer service department by live chat, phone (503) 988-3326 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have your account number or property ID available. To learn about how your taxes are calculated, visit Property Tax Information.