Español | Русский | Tiếng Việt | Soomaali | 中文 | Chuukese
Chair Jessica Vega Pederson’s Executive Budget was presented to the Board of County Commissioners on April 27, 2023. The Final FY 2024 Budget is scheduled to be adopted on June 8, 2023, at the regular meeting of the Board of County Commissioners.
You may use the form below to:
- Sign up to testify during Multnomah County's three public budget hearings.
- Submit written comments or suggestions about the County's proposed budget.
The three public budget hearings are currently scheduled for:
- Wednesday, May 10, from 6 to 8 p.m. This will be a virtual-only hearing.
- Wednesday, May 17, from 6 to 8 p.m. This will be an in-person hearing at The Center Powered By Y.O.U.TH (16126 SE Stark St., Portland).
- Wednesday, May 31, from 6 to 8 p.m. This will be a hybrid hearing held at the Multnomah Building (501 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Portland).
Meeting dates and times are subject to change.
Members of the public can watch a livestream of each public budget hearing on the Multnomah County Board YouTube channel. For instructions on calling in by phone to listen to a budget hearing, visit the Board Clerk’s website.
Thank you for your feedback.