Dial 911 if you are in an emergency. Your internet activity may be monitored by an abusive person. Please use caution when browsing our website. To leave this site quickly, click Leave This Site. Learn more about staying safe online.
Access Oregon legal resources
- Learn more about mediation in family law cases. Ask your mediator for a list of private, court-connected mediators.
- Oregon State Bar: Programs to help you find the right lawyer
- Oregon Judicial Department: Self-help for family law
Reconnect with your child
- Second Chances: A Guidebook for Parents Wishing to Reunite with Their Children (1.99 MB)
- Segunda Oportunidad: (Spanish version) (1.92 MB)
- Access and Visitation Program
Parenting Plan Development
- State of Oregon's Parenting Plan Guides
- Planning for Parenting Time: Arizona's Guide to Parents Living Apart
Supervised parenting time
External link to private supervised parenting time service providers
Access co-parenting resources across the web
While these external resources are not endorsed by Multnomah County Family Resolution Services, we expect many parents will find them helpful: