Novel Coronavirus COVID-19
Do you have symptoms of COVID-19? Where to get tested, what to do after your test, and what to do if you have been around someone with COVID-19. How long should you quarantine?
Information about vaccine safety and development, boosters, and where to get a vaccine.
Next steps if you have COVID-19. How long you should isolate, how to tell your close contacts and when to seek care.
Information for parents, families and the community to support children during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tools and guidelines for operating during COVID-19
What to do at home and going out to stay safe
Getting vaccinated, wearing a face covering, staying 6 feet apart, washing your hands often, and covering coughs and sneezes help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Data dashboards, situation reports, newsroom, COVID-19 questions
Find support, request resources, donate or volunteer.
Who to call for COVID-19 questions, workplace concerns and newsroom
Community support is community health. Spread facts. Not fear.
- Hundreds turn out for first in series of Student Health Center vaccine clinics for children ages 5 to 11
- Large Fabric Depot vaccine clinic closes as Public Health shifts focus to kids, community clinics
- County prepares as region rolls out pediatric vaccines amid rocky plateau in cases
- Safer Holiday Celebrations
- “We’re on the other side of Delta, but we still have a long way to go”