Healthy Homes Asthma Home Visiting Program
Asthma symptoms in children can be hard to manage, and housing conditions can often make them worse.
Healthy Homes is a free program for low-income families that can help you take control of your child’s asthma. It has significantly reduced emergency room visits and improved asthma symptoms. The program lasts for 6 months.
A nurse asthma educator and community health worker will visit you at home to provide education. They will also help you with:
- Medication management
- Enhancing your asthma action plan
- Improving the health of your home
- Additional community resources
Who We Help
This program serves families who:
- Have a child under the age of 19 with asthma or restrictive airway disease
- Live in Multnomah County
- Meet the income requirements for the Oregon Health Plan
Fill out our referral form or call 503-988-7861.