Multnomah County is responsible for zoning in most unincorporated areas of the County. Unincorporated areas are those areas located outside of a city. 

Some unincorporated areas are administered by neighboring cities and have city zoning. These areas are determined through Intergovernmental Agreements (IGAs) and are known as IGA areas.

For information regarding City zoning in the IGA areas please contact the responsible city.

The maps below indicate the areas that are subject to the city zoning through these IGAS.

Jump to:

Overview Map

Gresham IGA

Gresham IGA - 162nd

Multnomah County IGA

Portland IGA - Dunthorpe

Portland IGA - Pleasant Valley

Portland IGA - Southern Border

Portland IGA - West County

Portland IGA - West Hayden Island

Troutdale IGA - Sundial

Troutdale IGA - Troutdale

Please contact us at 503.988.3043 for assistance if you cannot view these maps.