Multnomah County Prequalification Program, Revised April 2018
Purchasing oversees its own prequalification program for General Contractors interested in doing business with Multnomah County. The goal of the program is to ensure that contractors are responsible in their business practices by determining the project level that the contractor would be eligible to compete for based upon their resources (e.g., working capital and equipment), expertise, experience, integrity, and necessary licenses and insurance.
Specific program information:
- There is NO FEE to apply.
- Completed Facility applications are due 10 days prior to bid due date.
- Approved Facilities applications are valid for a one year period.
- Contractor is responsible to submit renewal applications annually.
- Send completed Facility prequalification applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Facilities Related Projects: Submit Facilities Prime Contractor Form
- There is a fee to apply.
- This is a stand-alone application process from previous Multnomah County Combined Prime Contractor Prequalification Application.
- All transportation projects require prequalification with Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT).
- If not prequalified with ODOT, submit to ODOT, the prequalification application or amendment 10 days prior to bid opening date AND submit a copy with the Bid.
- Approved Transportation applications are valid per ODOT approval date.
Transportation Applicant Instructions:
For Locally Funded and Federally Funded Transportation Related Projects:
Submit Applications to ODOT: https://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/Business/Procurement/Pages/Bid_Award.aspx
Additional Public Works Programs and Requirements
Good Faith Efforts program applies to projects estimated at $200,000 or more.
Workforce Training & Hiring program applies to projects estimated at $200,000 or more.
Supplier Diversity GFE and WTHP program Forms: