File a Complaint

To file a complaint regarding hauler collection services or business recycling requirements in unincorporated Multnomah County, please complete our online complaint form or send a written complaint to:

Attn: Solid Waste and Recycling
Multnomah County
1600 SE 190th Ave
Portland, OR 97233

Note: The complainant must provide their name, phone number, and mailing address. We do not accept anonymous complaints.

Illegal dumping and other nuisances, such as accumulation of garbage or inoperable vehicles on private property, may be reported to Multnomah County Health Department Code Enforcement.