Our permit process has moved online, starting Monday, October 30.
New applications will be taken in through the permit portal only. You will be able to create an account to submit and track your applications.
All invoices will be visible in the permit portal. You will be able to pay your invoice with a credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for an account?
How do I pay an invoice?
If you know your invoice number, go to Pay Invoices and enter the number when asked.
If you don’t, go to My Work. You will need to log in. Go to the first tab, called My Invoices, and view your invoices.
The first time you apply for a Solid Waste & Recycling Collection License, you should create a template. This will let you use the same application every year, instead of starting from scratch.
How to Create a Template
- On the first screen of the application, before you enter any details, click the Create Template button on the bottom left.
- Enter a template name. Use your company name and this year.
- After you save the template, click Go To My Templates.
- Find the template you just created and select Use.
- Fill out all the requested information. You will not be able to upload the three required documents until after the template is complete.
- When you finish your template, your information will be saved in the template to be used every year.
Apply With Your Template
- When you’re ready to fill out an application, open the portal and click on Apply.
- Click Show My Templates. It’s on the right hand side, right above the first application.
- Select your template for Solid Waste and Collection License and click Apply.
- All your information should be filled out already. You will only have to upload the three required documents.
- Make sure your application is complete and click Submit.
Next year, you won’t need to create a template again. You can just open your existing templates, upload your documents and Submit.