Novel Coronavirus COVID-19
Do you have symptoms of COVID-19? Where to get tested, what to do after your test, and what to do if you have been around someone with COVID-19. How long should you quarantine?
Information about vaccine safety and development, boosters, and where to get a vaccine.
Next steps if you have COVID-19. How long you should isolate, how to tell your close contacts and when to seek care.
Information for parents, families and the community to support children during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tools and guidelines for operating during COVID-19
What to do at home and going out to stay safe
Getting vaccinated, wearing a face covering, staying 6 feet apart, washing your hands often, and covering coughs and sneezes help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Data dashboards, situation reports, newsroom, COVID-19 questions
Find support, request resources, donate or volunteer.
Who to call for COVID-19 questions, workplace concerns and newsroom
Community support is community health. Spread facts. Not fear.
- Multnomah County notifies schools of shift away from contact tracing – and toward shorter home isolation, quarantine
- Public Health announces course change on COVID-19 response as cases soar, hospitals sound alarm
- Omicron hospitalizations will eclipse the worst of Delta, health officials warn
- County holding steady against COVID-19 as vaccination rate nears 85 percent
- Hundreds turn out for first in series of Student Health Center vaccine clinics for children ages 5 to 11