Novel Coronavirus COVID-19
Do you have symptoms of COVID-19? Where to get tested, what to do after your test, and what to do if you have been around someone with COVID-19. How long should you quarantine?
Information about vaccine safety and development, boosters, and where to get a vaccine.
Next steps if you have COVID-19. How long you should isolate, how to tell your close contacts and when to seek care.
If you have been around someone who has COVID-19 you should take precautions to avoid spreading the disease. Find out what you should do next.
Information for parents, families and the community to support children during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Recommendations for businesses, healthcare, shelters, and other organizations
What to do at home and going out to stay safe: face coverings, gatherings and get togethers, COVID and your job, transportation and travel, coping with the pandemic.
Getting vaccinated, wearing a face covering, staying 6 feet apart, washing your hands often, and covering coughs and sneezes help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Data dashboards, situation reports, newsroom, COVID-19 questions
Find support, request resources, donate or volunteer.
Who to call for COVID-19 questions, workplace concerns and newsroom
Community support is community health. Spread facts. Not fear.
- With COVID cases up, Public Health strongly urges people to pick up their masks
- CDC bumps Multnomah County to medium risk, Public Health underscores tried-and-true prevention
- As state prepares for new phase in pandemic, County pauses to honor those lost
- County statement on the lifting statewide mask mandate March 11, 2022
- After nearly two years of mandates, County follows state, will lift mask requirement March 12