Do you need to change beneficiaries?  Add or remove dependents? Update payment information?

All forms can be electronically signed and emailed to our office. If you are sending in a paper form, please use:

Multnomah County Retiree Benefits Office
501 SE Hawthorne Blvd. Suite 320
Portland, OR 97214

Retiree Medical & Dental Plan Change Form:

Other Required Forms:

Life Insurance Beneficiary Change Forms: