City of Portland
Measure #26-11 (Metro)
Measure #26-28 (City of Portland)
Measure #26-29 (Metro)
Measure #26-30 (City of Portland)
Measure #26-31 (Mt. Hood Community College)
Dear Multnomah County Voter:
You are about to receive your ballot in the mail; there are a few things you should know:
- Voted ballots MUST be received at our office or drop site location by 8:00 PM, Tuesday, May 21, 2002 to be counted.
- If you are registered as a democrat, you will receive a ballot containing the democratic candidates, the non-partisan candidates, and the measures. You will also receive the democratic precinct committeeperson ballot.
- If you are registered as a republican, you will receive a ballot containing the republican candidates, the non-partisan candidates, and the measures. You will also receive the republican precinct committeeperson ballot.
- If you are registered with other than a major party, you will receive a ballot containing the non-partisan candidates and measures.
- Multnomah County has produced a county voters’ pamphlet since 1990. Our section of this voters’ pamphlet includes cities and districts (candidates, measures, and measure arguments) that would not otherwise appear in the state voters’ pamphlet.
- Not all the candidates or measures in this voters’ pamphlet will be on your ballot. Your residence address determines those cities and districts for which you may vote. Your ballot can guide you in using the voters’ pamphlet.
- Not all candidates submitted information for the voters’ pamphlet.
- You may also find this voters’ pamphlet on our website. Our website also includes other helpful information including links to other election and media sites.
- At 8:00 PM on election night we will have election results posted on our website and will update that site throughout the evening.
- Services for voters with disabilities:
- Telephone assistance for the hearing impaired to call our office is: 1-800-735-2900 (TTY).
- INDEPENDENT LIVING RESOURCES provides audio tapes of this pamphlet for those who are sight-impaired or blind: 503-232-7411 (Voice) or 503-232-8408 (TTY).
- If you have any questions you can contact our office at
Office Telephone 503-988-3720
Office Fax 503-988-3719
Vicki K. Ervin
Director of Elections